I was introduced to the Blogosphere almost six years ago and as the saying goes ‘I never looked back’! Although that was never my initial purpose to enter the Blogosphere, I discovered that blogging has really changed my life – how I interact with people, how I understand things, and how I have grown interested in disciplines that had never attracted me before. Hence, it is almost normal for me to research this amazing aspect of technology and Muslim women.
• I wanted to know from you, my readers, why do you blog?
• And if you don’t blog, why do you read blogs?
• How is blogging important to you?
• How has it helped you as Muslim women (or if you are non-Muslim then to understand Muslim women)?
• Has it empowered you in any way?
• What can blogging do that other media can’t?
Please do take a few minutes to answer these questions for me. They are very important for my understanding of my own research.
Many thanks in advance!